- Dustall surfaces—Eliminate dust from furniture surfaces by wiping down nightstands, television stands, dressers, and headboards. Also, dust alarm clocks, picture frames, and other decorative accessories.
- Wipe down wood furniture—Wipe down wood surfaces, such as end tables and dressers. Use a microfiber cloth for a streak-free, sparkling finish.
- Eliminate cobwebs—Focus on the corners of the room where the walls meet the ceiling and floor, which are likely spots where cobwebs hide.
- Clean floors—Vacuum carpets and rugs in the bedroom. Wash wood, tile, or laminate floors, and dry them.
- Clear dressers and side tables of clutter as well—Make sure shoes and other items are put away and not accumulating on the floor.
- Clean lighting—Dust light fixtures and ceiling fans. Dust lamps and lampshades as well.
- Change bed linens — Replace existing bed linens with fresh linens you leave out for us
- Take out the trash—Empty wastebaskets and wipe them down.
Let Merry Maids®澳客彩票app靠谱